What personal information do we collect from you when you visit our website, blog or app?
While placing an order or registering on our website, as appropriate, you might be asked to fill up details like your name, mailing address, e-mail address, contact number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
Information would be collected from you when you will:
- Place an order on our website
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Fill out a form on our website
- Register on our website
- Respond to any survey on our website
How do we use your information?
We might use the personal information provided by you, in the following ways:
- To improve our website to serve you better.
- To enable us to provide better service to you while responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To make transaction processing faster for you.
- To notify you periodically regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned frequently for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our website as secure as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is being collected behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Additionally, all sensitive/credit information provided by you is being encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. No transaction is being stored or processed on our servers, rather we process all the transactions through a gateway provider to ensure safety and security of your information.
Third Party Disclosure
Your personally identifiable information can never be sold, traded or otherwise transferred to outside parties.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website. Please write to us at email@example.com in case more details are required.